Wednesday, June 29, 2005

1 Goal down 4 to go

Well I struck the first goal off my list, that was to qualify for the scottish poker championship £1k event. I went to the £50+5 satellite with £60 in my pocket and after a couple of lucky breaks (3-outers)in the first hour I sailed through the bubble with ease playing confident error free poker to claim my £1000 buy-in for Thursday.

So theres 34 hours to go and thinking about it is giving me butterflies. My highest buy-in before this was a £250 sng a quarter of what this one is. Im now training myself not to see the chips as money, normally I am very good at this but when Im playing for a prize pool of between £50,000 and £100,000 it will be hard :| .

Wish me luck....

1 Comments:

At 4:19 am, Blogger pokergameszz said...

Join with us and receive all the FreeRolls from teh second they appear on the web. Practice for free and later play for real money liek a Pro!!! free poker http://blog.myspace.com/pokerings

 

Post a Comment

<< Home