Monday, October 24, 2005

OMG pokerstars blogging championship


Well I'm posted from my bed just now at 7:51am and I'm not feeling well, got a nasty stomach bug :/ .

But anyway wanted to point out that I came 4th in the Pokerstars Blogging Tournament out of 1473 runners. To be honest I was a bit gutted that I didn't walk away with the WPT seat, as far as skill levels go I feel I was at least matched with the 3 remaining competitors but I just did not get the cards I needed 4 handed , just couldn't muster up a big enough stack.

For my troubles I won a 24" Dell Flatscreen monitor not bad for a freeroll and also have my Blog URL posted on pokerstars software and website. Seen already about 100 hits since I went to bed so it sure feels nice to have people come and read my blog.

Next stop and I've said it before is to get that freakin seat to the WPT Atlantis!!! Grrrr.

L8rz

****Update for Tues I'm up to over $1000 W$D and when I get some time I'm gonna do my best to sit and play through the double shootouts. I've played one so far and finished 20th which worked out as 2nd at my first table.

6 Comments:

At 8:20 am, Blogger Pinky said...

Great showing Matt. I have every confidence in your making it to the PCA. I'll just have to try and see you out there!

 
At 3:25 pm, Blogger angel-fish said...

OMG OMG OMG! Congratulations on a game well-played. Enjoy that monitor. =)

 
At 6:28 pm, Blogger Maudie said...

Congrats on the fine finish Matt. It was a pleasure and a challenge to play against you. You are one aggressive sunnuva.. lol - you just wouldn't let me steal a pot to save my life! Wel, done.

 
At 9:18 pm, Blogger Kid Dynamite said...

nice work Matt - fun playing with you.

-Kid DYnamite

 
At 4:22 am, Blogger chris said...

you CAN play poker

 
At 3:07 pm, Blogger Jane said...

Wow! Nice finish Matt. Looking forward to a post saying you've won your seat :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home